This is about the most insidious social engineering experiment ever conceived. Dehumanization on a level difficult to perceive…
Lakota Solidarity Project (2013)
Red Cry is about past and present genocide of the Lakota nation.
The first third of the film concerns the ugly history of legalized genocide of Native American peoples. Some of the highlights include
• Columbus’s slaughter of 8 million Arouac in Hispaniola
• The 1823 Supreme Court ruling that the “divine right of discovery” took precedence over the land rights of indigenous peoples.
• The mass slaughter of 1.5 million buffalo by the US army and settlers between 1871 and 1910 with the deliberate intent of destroying the primary Sioux source of food.
• The 1871 Indian Appropriation Act which invalidated the right of Native American tribes to be recognized as sovereign nations and invalidated all prior treaties.
• The criminalization of Native American culture, starting from the 1880s, and forced attendance of Native Americans at “Indian” boarding schools.
View original post 240 more words